This personal data processing policy is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ “on personal data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data SP Zueva Anna Igorevna (hereinafter – the Operator).
The operator sets its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities respect for the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to our web site https://windofcharm.com.
2. Basic concepts used in Policy.
– Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer equipment;
– Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except if the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
– Web site – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases, providing them accessibility on the Internet network address https://windofcharm.com;
– Information system of personal data — a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
– Depersonalization of personal data — actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
– Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
– Operator – state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
– Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to an identified or identifiable User of the web site https://windofcharm.com;
– User – any visitor of the website https://windofcharm.com;
– Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
– Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
– Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
– Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User:
– Surname, first name;
– Email address;
– Phone number;
– Year, month, date and place of birth;
Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including “cookies”) through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
– The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are United by the General concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing.
The purpose of processing The user’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website; clarifying the details of the order.
The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Rejection notifications about new products and services and special offers”.
Depersonalized User data collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data.
– The operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and/or sending by the User via a special form on the website https://windofcharm.com. Filling the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
– The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
– The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
– In case of identification of inaccurate personal data, the User can update them yourself, by sending Operator a notification to the email address of the Operator email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
– The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e – mail to – The operator’s e – mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data.
– The operator must ensure that the rights of the personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to which the personal data is to be transferred prior to the commencement of cross-border transfer of personal data.
– Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provision.
– The user can get any clarification on matters of interest regarding the processing of their personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
– This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
– The current version Policy for free access located on the Internet at https://windofcharm.com/privacy-policy.